We hope this is the place where your skills, talents, and passions meet. God is telling a story here, and we want you to be part of it. We laugh loud, hard, and often. The work we get to do here is fun, challenging, and rewarding, and we do it all to bring glory to Christ.
Creative Arts Pastor
The Creative Arts Pastor will plan, organize, and lead worship experiences at CLA while building and developing worship teams and volunteers.
You’re a leader. You know God has given you the talents and skills it takes to lead people, and you’re looking for the right place to use your gifts and chase your passion to see people come to know Christ. So, why could CLA be the right place to bring your skills to life? Because we’re not looking for employees to hire, we’re looking for leaders to empower. We’re not looking for role players, we’re looking for game-changers. And we might be looking for you.
Christian Life Assembly is
a “Come as you are” church with a weekly attendance of 500-600 whose mission is
“Introducing people to a growing relationship with Jesus Christ”. We are
actively seeking a Full Time Creative Arts Pastor to plan and lead our dynamic and modern
worship services, as well as oversee the continued development of a music
ministry that includes a band. This Spirit led position is central to the DNA
of our congregation.
What we're looking for:
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and spiritually leading multiple worship experiences on weekends and Wednesday nights
- Recruiting, training, and building a Worship Team or teams
- Oversight of the leaders who lead the Tech, Media, and Livestream Teams
- Planning and organizing worship experiences to meet weekly time requirements
- Developing a social media and web strategy for CLA as well as a team to implement the strategy
- Talented Worship Leader and have strong musical experience with keys, guitar, or other instruments
- Organized and efficient especially with time management
- An excellent communicator both orally and written
- A multi-tasking team player with high energy, strong interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude
- Experienced in building and leading a teams
- Willing to give up skinny jeans and scarves even before the trend dies
- Familiar with Pro-Presenter and has mad multi-media skills
- Extra points for being a fan of the Las Vegas Raiders
- High School Diploma
- College Degree preferred, but not required.
*Please email your resume and links of you leading worship.
Send to email@example.com